Thursday, January 26, 2012

Find my Tweets & Win a Signed Chart of Accounts!

I usually give Frank a hard time on account of his below average looks, voice, family history, peculiar fish odor, work habits, odd food preferences, and Frank.  This time, though, he's made a worthwhile suggestion.  Frank reminded me that I do have a Twitter account, which, believe it or not, had slipped my mind entirely.  So, here it is...


"Tweets" on Twitter in the Twittersphere




So, I, the Restless Auditor, will examine Twitter following in thirty-days.  If my following has tripled (isn't that a funny looking word?), I will use my awe-inspiring numeric abilities to randomly select one user.  That lucky person will be offered either a signed chart of account template (that means a generic one, Frank) or  a signed picture.  If you want neither, the cash value of said promotional item(s) will be donated to the Restless Auditor's slushy fund.  


Also, please be advised I won't permit Frank to touch either of these prizes--so no worries about odor transfer!


Hope you can stop by!




http://restlessauditor.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment