Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Dog Endorsement!

Chesterton
Oh, hello!  My name is Chesterton--Chester for short, you know.  I just got sprayed with the garden hose because I was running and jumping on my masters.  Stupid masters...  I'm not even 75 pounds yet!  

Anyways, I do feel like I am sort of in the doghouse this evening, so I wanted to stop for a minute and plug my master's short story sampler, because I am a good dog.

You see...  Wait!  Doggy treat!!  I'll be right back...  


There...  I'm back now.  It's me.  No, really it is.  (You can smell me, if you like.)  You really should go and download this here book.  It's great!  I mean I find it intellectually challenging and yet emotionally fulfilling, too.  Besides, if this guy can't sell anything he might have start writing romance novels, or something.  Yikes!!!



So, take it from a Newfoundland who knows a thing or two, this is one great selection of three short stories.  You ...lkmlk   (Sorry!  Hard to type with paws.)  will be thoroughly entertained and enlightened for at least half an hour, and then you can go and review it "online"!  Otherwise, I'm afraid he might turn to writing romance--or vampire--novels!!  That would be disgraceful.  Help!!

Chester


No comments:

Post a Comment