Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Restless Auditor Returns



Who am I, and why am I here?

It was with great shock that I realized this morning that there was nothing funny on the internet.  It had all vanished overnight.  (Either that, or maybe my monitor died.)  That being the case, I decided it was my duty as a fearless number cruncher to do what I could to address this problem.  This blog is all I could create in half an hour, so this will have to do.  Please bear with me as I pursue this important cause.  


Also, bear in mind that significant expenses mount daily.  (Have you seen Starbucks prices lately, and what about that whole Netflix thing?)  Your continued contributions help to defray the overhead and go towards the important goal of beachfront real estate on the north Oregon Coast.  Good night for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment