Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cat Tossing

It's no mystery that I am sometimes called the "cat whisperer" by my friends.  Both of them (my friends) certainly must have noticed my deep understanding and connection with cats.

Of particular note today, I'd like to share my cat's all-time favorite activity--cat tossing.  (This ranks right up there with twirling him around high in the air.)  I can tell how much he enjoys it because of the sweet hissing sound he makes when I gently pose the question, "Cat toss time?"  He also sometimes pretends to make for the door.  Silly cat.


Staring at me wide-eyed, my silly cat fluffs up his hair and hisses gently as he awaits this airborne fun.  Strangely, he sometimes inflicts small ouchies after I retrieve him.  I assume this is due to the excitement of this fun activity!  (It's time to put cat juggling to rest once and for all, but more on that some other time.)

Anyway, I hope you can enjoy cat tossing for yourself. It's a great holiday treat for your cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment