Friday, March 23, 2012

IRS App Review (Including New Feature Options!)

I got to say that I love the new IRS2Go App!  I never knew how much fun I could have with my iPhone!  (Did you know there are one or two other Apps, too?  Even a few entertainment ones--so I hear.)


I subscribed to the enhanced version of this App in order to unlock the gold level features.  Below are just a few of the special functions this fine App opens for responsible and mature users.


1.  Browse neighbor's tax returns.


2.  Lookup SSNs for friends and neighbors!  Or, use the new stealth feature to really sock-it to your enemies!


3.  Combine Stealth feature with the new Stalker Menu to unearth all those financial secrets!


4.  Stumble-a-Return.  Randomized corporate return feature to browse at your leisure.


5.  The Report a Friend Feature is also new--and totally awesome!  I've submitted tips now on at three good friends, and this gives me at least fifteen gold coin credits towards the "Super Special and Very Restricted Menu!"  (Don't forget you can also upload photos.)


6.  Games!  I love the financial puzzle games.   I guess the arcade style shoot-em-ups are okay, too.  But I get tired of only being able to be the IRS guy in the black trench-coat and sunglasses.  Why can't I play the role of the Tax Protestor?


7.  Social Networking options are limitless.  Just go to the social networking sub-menu on the IRS2Go, and you'll immediately see what I mean! 


8.  Call an IRS Agent at home.  This is one of my favorite new options for enhanced version subscribers.  I've been calling some guy named Douglas H. Shulman for the past few nights, but sometimes I think he doesn't like the late night calls...

9.  Chip embedding in one's arm is also a great new feature to be rolled out soon.  It comes with a bar code, too!

10.  Pizza locator.  Find great pizza fast!  (menu 2bc(3))




Legal Disclaimer:  It's been pointed out that IRS folks aren't always the most humor-loving people.  So, that being the case, I would like to make abundantly clear that the writing above is satire.   It's a humor piece, people!  Get over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment