Friday, February 10, 2012

Restless Auditor's Top 10 Posts of All Time!

Since I'm procrastinating a really serious project, I thought this was a perfect time for the Top Ten List.  These are the ten most popular posts of all time--well, since the Restless Auditor became your close and personal friend.  (I love talking about myself in the third person!)  


So, here we goes.  Follow me and don't look back!  (By the way, I began with the most popular, because I don't like building up to things--too much tension and anticipation.)


I do apologize, but neither Stephen Colbert nor Jerry Seinfeld responded with any comment concerning tonight's post.  Briefly, I thought  Rainn Wilson was going to say something, but, no.  Then, for a shining moment, I was fairly sure John Hodgman might offer a word, but he also...  Ahem...  Anyway, here it is.




1.  Society of Financial Proctologists, a Koi Pond, Colbert, and a Duck  


2.  Sorry About the Prius in the Koi Pond (& Colbert Thingy)

3.  Thanks for the Apology, StumbleUpon

4.  Breaking Update on Koi Pond Saga...and Digression on Men in Tights 

5.  Jerry Seinfeld Coming to ABC's "The River" (New Comedy)? + **BONUS** Krispy Kudos for Microsoft 


6.  The Mystery of Mr. Bubbason's Transposed BMW

7.  Almost Jury Duty Time!  (a personal favorite, except on Tuesdays)


8.  Breaking Financial News!!! + Personal Austerity Plan for Prosperity


9.  Important Christmas Safety & Security Tips


.....and now for the #10 blog posting.



10.  Auditors Unite in Fury & Occupy the "Oregonian" is Born...




I hope you have enjoyed tonight's special episode of the Restless Auditor!

No comments:

Post a Comment