So, here we goes. Follow me and don't look back! (By the way, I began with the most popular, because I don't like building up to things--too much tension and anticipation.)
I do apologize, but neither Stephen Colbert nor Jerry Seinfeld responded with any comment concerning tonight's post. Briefly, I thought Rainn Wilson was going to say something, but, no. Then, for a shining moment, I was fairly sure John Hodgman might offer a word, but he also... Ahem... Anyway, here it is.
1. Society of Financial Proctologists, a Koi Pond, Colbert, and a Duck
2. Sorry About the Prius in the Koi Pond (& Colbert Thingy)
3. Thanks for the Apology, StumbleUpon
4. Breaking Update on Koi Pond Saga...and Digression on Men in Tights
5. Jerry Seinfeld Coming to ABC's "The River" (New Comedy)? + **BONUS** Krispy Kudos for Microsoft
6. The Mystery of Mr. Bubbason's Transposed BMW
7. Almost Jury Duty Time! (a personal favorite, except on Tuesdays)
8. Breaking Financial News!!! + Personal Austerity Plan for Prosperity
9. Important Christmas Safety & Security Tips
.....and now for the #10 blog posting.
10. Auditors Unite in Fury & Occupy the "Oregonian" is Born...
I hope you have enjoyed tonight's special episode of the Restless Auditor!